Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

_MG_6152.jpgI hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. We started out our day at church where David received his first memory award. While he could have received this award a long time ago we kind of tricked him into saying the Lord's Prayer by himself one day. After church we got to celebrate a 1st birthday with some friends. First birthdays are so much fun to witness!
_MG_6162.jpgThe children made little flower pots during Sunday School and I was lucky to receive 6 different flowers, though they all chose them same color. :) My Lutheran Stud brought me this beautiful bouquet. He has in with our church's florist.
_MG_6167.jpgWhen we got home we planted the flowers. Hopefully they flourish, but I definitely don't have a green thumb, so we'll see what happens.
_MG_6172.jpgMy Clematis have just taken off. They are my absolute favorite!
_MG_6169.jpgI had to get a photo with my girls and the flowers! Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: