Friday, November 18, 2011

Freshen Up

_MG_2298.jpgMy friend Carissa did a segment on Colorado's Best  the other day. With the holidays coming you're sure to be getting together with plenty of family and friends. Carissa shares some great products to have your skin glowing in just a short time. We all want to look our best when getting together with family and friends, right? One of those products happens to be Lexli's Aloe Base Lightening Lift.
_MG_2302.jpgI've been using this mask for about a month now. I absolutely love it. I noticed a difference right away. My skin was looking a little drab and dull. I used this mask and as I washed it off, my skin felt incredibly soft. My age spots, if you will, were a bit lighter and my skin just looked renewed.  

Check out Carissa's segment. Then check out her blog Hooked On Beauty. If you're curious about a certain product most likely she has tried it and you might find it on her blog.  She recently gave it a makeover and it looks great!

No comments: