Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys

John3Last week I had the pleasure of hanging out with these adorable boys while Katie and Hans were at the hospital having another baby. As luck would have it they had another boy! More on him later. ;)John6John2  

Since John came to our house he had to miss preschool and it just so happened to be picture day that day. Of course, we can’t miss picture day, so I took John outside and we had our own picture day. I think he enjoyed it.

Gus2 Gus Now Gus and I, we have a great relationship. He just loves me. Every time he comes over he cries. On this particular day, however, he didn’t cry one bit. We had a fun time. I’m so cool I even let him fall asleep on the stairs. Really. Am I the best baby sitter or what?

Gus1 Once we got outside all the kids went running like wild horses.

Eventually we made it to the hospital to meet the newest little Fiene, but before that we had to get John’s thoughts about the whole thing.

No comments: