Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vegetable Garden

We have decided to attempt a vegetable garden this year. I'm a city girl and know nothing about growing a garden. Plants don't like me and they usually die when I get them. I can't believe we are actually doing this, but we are even starting from seed. The kids are even helping. What a great science experiment for them.



I didn't have high hopes for any of the seeds to even sprout. I figured if it didn't work I would go and buy the plants that were already grown and plant them in the garden after mother's day. Then this happened just 5 days later. I looked at several seed packets and these things weren't supposed to be sprouting yet.
Day 7
Day 8
They're growing like crazy! Now I think I have to repot them. We'll see what happens when they actually go into the ground. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: