Thursday, November 3, 2011

Before the Big Storm

Blog.jpgLast week we got hit with a pretty big snow storm.  Just a few days before that I had a photo session scheduled at a park. I have to say that we were pretty lucky with the weather that day because it could not have been more perfect. This has got to be one of my favorite families. They are the kindest, sweetest people you'll ever meet. If you're on their good side don't worry because they'll have your back in everything. I was so excited when they asked me to photograph the entire family together. They are so much fun! Yes, I know there's a few of them blurred out, but that's because if I let you see what they look like I'd have to, you know, get rid of you. We don't want that to happen. I'll just tell you that they are every bit as a beautiful as the rest of the family.
B27.jpgIt seems like I've bee photographing Nate and Marissa and family for years now. Here is last year's session.
B13.jpgI should probably mention that whenever I photograph this family we always go to the same park. It's the perfect park really. It has everything and this tree has been on my blog a lot. Everyone seems to love climbing this tree.
B14.jpgI've photographed Michelle and her boys before and I love looking back at older photos to see how they've changed.
Blog2.jpgUsing this park as a backdrop for photos is fantastic because it has a little bit of everything and the light is always perfect at some part of this park. 
Blog3.jpgThere's even a little dock for a water backdrop. What a beautiful family, right? Thank you so much for letting me photograph you guys! I had a blast.

2 comments:

kissaday.blogspot.com said...

wow that park looks perfect! Your photos are all so beautiful. great work!

Marissa said...

Love it!! Having a hard time deciding which photos to order now. Can you stop taking so many good ones?? :-) Thank you for all the amazing pics!!