Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blokus

Blokus1Still in need of a few Christmas gifts? Here’s an idea for you? Blokus Classics Game
is one of our favorite games. It’s great for almost all ages. Blokus2The goal is to play all of your pieces while blocking others from playing theirs. Blockus6Thomas is just getting to the age where he understands how to play, but doesn’t have a plan. He just wants to lay pieces down somewhere.

Blockus3 Blockus5

There is definitely some strategy to this game. Jared likes to put a lot of thought into it.Blokus3 Blockus7David is still a little too young for this game, so he just sits and makes faces. He’s the family clown in case you didn’t already know. Blockus4Elizabeth is strategizing how she can get one of the game pieces without getting in trouble. Blockus

Another game that we really like is CooCoo the Rocking Clown Game
This is for younger kids. It can get loud, but it’s really fun. We got that game last year. I blogged it HERE if you’d like to see it.



2 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I was just at Target wondering what Blokus was, and how to play it. I think that will be a gift for my daughter's b-day in Feb. We're done buying for Christmas. :)

Jamie said...

We love blokus! First played it last year at my brother's house so I had to buy it for my hubby this year for Christmas! Can't wait till the kids are old enough to play with us!