Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Park Day!

_MG_7951.jpgSince getting my point-and-shoot camera I rarely carry my big, heavy SLR around anymore, but I had a portrait session coming up and decided to wipe off the dust and practice a little when we headed to the park.
_MG_8037-Edit.jpgWe met up with friends old and new and had a blast!
_MG_7934-Edit.jpg
_MG_7955.jpgThe sun was a scorcher, but it didn't slow anyone down.
_MG_7993.jpgNext to the playground is a little grassy area and pond where the geese like to graze.
_MG_7995.jpg _MG_7990.jpg
I asked Rachel to pose for me and she happily obliged_MG_8021.jpg
There were children everywhere. How do you keep track of them all?
_MG_8001-Edit.jpg _MG_7992-Edit.jpg
The light was quite lovely under this pergola, so naturally, I asked for some models._MG_8043-Edit.jpgMy goal, at the park, was to come home with tired children. I'll tell you now that I succeeded after they ran around all afternoon. ;)
_MG_8060-Edit.jpgJust before we left the children found the stage area and decided to sing Father Abraham. It was such a hoot to watch. They sang and danced until they couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: