Friday, October 19, 2012

Wildseed Farms

IMG_9726.jpg
We spent one morning visitng Wildseed Farms. The garden areas were beautiful. 
Wildseed FarmsI've seen little cacti plants in Colorado and always thought they were kind of cute, but they don't even come close to the cacti in Texas. They were so green and beautiful.
_MG_9732.jpg
Beautiful flowers were everywhere.
Wildseed FarmsI'd never seen a pomegranate plant before. Then, we arrive in Texas and I've seen several. They look like such fun plants. I kind of want to have one at our house now.
Wildseed FarmsThere were rows upon rows for gorgeous color.
Wildseed FarmsHere are some of my favorite Lutheran ladies.
_MG_9762.jpg
The yellow just makes you want to smile, doesn't it?
Walking around the beautiful Wildseed FarmsWe had a lovely stroll through the gardens while chatting about all sorts of random things from theology to homeschooling our children to cooking.
Wildseed FarmsThere were even serene waterfalls.
Wildseed FarmsI fell in love with these red poppies. I'm hoping to plant and climbing bush just like this someday. A visit to Wildseed Farms was a wonderful way to add a little color to our gloomy, grey day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your photos are all stunning! And better than mine ;-)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog tonight. I found you through Dandelions Picked. I immediately noticed the "Lutheran" in your blog -- I'm a fellow Lutheran, too, and also a homeschooling mom.

I'm looking forward to reading more!