Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's All About the Hair!

_MG_9182-Edit.jpg
This is me with my oldest daughter, Rebecca. She turns 11 in a couple weeks. It seems that as my children get older they also become more opinionated. They begin dressing themselves, deciding how they want their hair cut, and then they begin choosing their own hair products.

Awhile back my older girls ran out of shampoo and conditioner. While I was out I just picked up whatever was on sale at the store. They never really complained about what I bought. Then came the day that they were beginning run out of hair products again. Rebecca came to me to let me know that they needed more shampoo and conditioner. I told her I’d pick some up when I was out. The next thing I know she requested Dove Conditioner. What? Since when did she care about what I bought? She told me that I used to buy Dove, but then bought something different this last time and she didn’t really like the stuff they had been using. She said Dove just works better and made her hair softer. Okay, Dove it is!

_MG_9191.jpg
When the chance to review the Dove Advanced Conditioners came up, I jumped on it. I already knew that Rebecca liked their regular conditioner and so it made we wonder if she would like this conditioner as well. We were sent Dove’s Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner. It’s supposed to smooth dry, rough, and frizzy hair. I have to say that since I began getting highlights in my hair, it has become dry and more course. Once I began using this conditioner I noticed a difference almost instantly. After just a few uses my hair was definitely softer. What I really loved about this nourishing conditioner is that it didn’t make my hair greasy while it made it silky smooth and shiny. This condtioner was also a winner with my girls. Not only do we all have shiny smooth hair, but we also have less static in our hair that comes along with living in a very dry area. 

I’m guessing that you all want to try this for yourself now don’t you? Well, you’re in luck. I have a coupon for $1.50 off your purchase of any Dove Hair Therapy product.  Also  be sure to enter this contest to win a $1,000 gift card to Spafinder. You can’t go wrong there! See below!

Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

No comments: