Friday, June 1, 2012

Rachel's Birthday

_MG_6453.jpgWe celebrated Rachel's birthday the day after her actual birthday, so we could include her cousins who arrived into town late in the evening.
_MG_6454.jpgEveryone was excited with anticipation all day long.
_MG_6457.jpgShe got two cupcakes in order to include 8 candles!
_MG_6464.jpgFor some reason people always want to get a group photo of all the children that are around, including myself.
_MG_6465.jpgWhen my family is around there is never a shortage of cameras.  My parents each have their own. ;)
_MG_6469.jpgRachel even enjoyed a trip to the toy store to pick out a few of her gifts. Then the store wrapped them for her. I wish I could have brought the gifts we purchased to the toy store too.
_MG_6474.jpgApparently, the origami book was a big hit with all of the children. Paper is currently in short supply around here. Happy birthday, Rachel!!!

No comments: