Wednesday, March 28, 2012

School Days

_MG_4790.jpgSome days juggling school for 4 children can get a little crazy. While my older girls are more independent they still need to be taught. 
_MG_4795.jpgWe've slowly started adding more work for David, but since he isn't reading yet he requires more help. Then there are times that we're so engrossed in school work that I'll forget to feed my children. The whining begins and I realize that I haven't even made lunch and it's almost 1pm. Oops!
_MG_4788.jpgHaving two little ones also adds to the craziness. Anna is a total Momma's girl demanding attention quite often. I can keep her occupied for awhile with her Little People. She loves to line them up like they're in a parade or stick them in time out somewhere in the barn.
_MG_4782.jpgElizabeth loves puzzles. These pattern blocks are her favorite. This keeps her busy for a long time. She gets pretty excited when she gets one of these patterns finished. I actually highly recommend this activity for little ones. Most of my children have loved these blocks. I can get work done with older children while the little children are patterning their blocks!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love little peeks into your school days. Thanks for sharing.

Also, how is it that you forget lunch, girl? Crazy.

Gretchen said...

I think you should star in a movie called "I Don't Know How She Does It." Oh, wait...that's been done. But, seriously. I don't know how you do it. I'm totally in awe.