Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Time

_MG_0826.jpgAfter confirmation we headed out to the garden to gather some garden goodies. Pumpkins were just waiting to be pulled.
_MG_0832.jpgAlong the outside of the fence we have different types of winter squash. Many of them are unrecognizable to me. I don't have any idea what I am going to do with them all. 
_MG_0830.jpgThese pumpkins are so big that you can carry them too far.
_MG_0831.jpgWe filled that back of the pickup with 8 large pumpkins among other things.
_MG_0878.jpg
_MG_0884.jpgThese pumpkins are just as big as the children.
_MG_0890.jpgCome over and visit and you'll be greeted by a slew of pumpkins and maybe even my children.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

I got to drive that pickup, and it.was.awesome. Just sayin'.

Gretchen said...

Holy honkin' big pumpkins batman. Are any of these cooking pumpkins or are you carving them all?

Amy said...

Those are beautiful!! What's your secret? Our pumpkins didn't make it this year.