Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 17

_MG_8502.jpg
I hate to admit it, but I think I'd be lost without my computer. It's so convenient to just look something up on the internet, stay in touch with friends, create spreadsheets, listen to music, watch movies, play with photos, create movies, organize my life, etc. This little piece of technology is a big part of our lives. I'd probably even bring it camping with me.  Okay, maybe I wouldn't bring it camping, but you get the idea. I usually have music playing, through the speakers in our house, all day long.


  • Day 17: Technology
  • Day 18: Your shoes
  • Day 19: Something Orange
  • Day 20: Bokeh
  • Day 21: Faceless Self-Portrait
  • Day 22: Hands
  • Day 23: Sunflare
  • Day 24: Animal
  • Day 25: Something Pink
  • Day 26: Close-Up
  • Day 27: From a distance


  • No comments: