Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deception

_MG_3242.jpgYesterday was nice and sunny outside. Well, today is too. Who am I kidding? It's sunny here just about everyday. Anyways, Jared came in a told me he was going to wash his pick up.
_MG_3243.jpgGreat! Maybe I can get outside for a bit. Or maybe not. See, it may be sunny here, but that doesn't mean it's warm.
_MG_3255.jpgJared's got his hat and coveralls on and it's probably about 40 degrees outside. The water? It's freezing. He even asked me if I wanted to help. What do you think I did? 
_MG_3200.jpgI digress. I'll just stay inside and drink some hot tea. It sounds like a better alternative.
The sun always gets me. I always think that it's a lot warmer outside than it really is. When am I going to learn? Probably never, and that's okay because I wouldn't give up the sun for anything. It gets me motivated. I get things done and it feels good. Alright, I'm off to get my garden planned. What are you planting in your gardens this year? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments: