Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cutie Pie

Kylie3_Seattle_2011.jpgJust a month before we visited Seattle this adorable little girl was born. Look at those eyes!
Kylie_Seattle_2011.jpgOne of my oldest and dearest friends from high school, Karen, had her first child. I couldn't fly all the way to Seattle and not meet this little bundle of goodness. I finally made my way over to Duane and Karen's just before we had to leave for he airport.
Kylie4_Seattle_2011.jpgAt just a month old her focus on things is incredible. I just love watching babies at this age.
Kylie1_Seattle_2011.jpgThere was no way I was going to spend my twenty minutes not holding little Kylie. I just wanted to pack her in my suitcase. Thanks for letting me visit, even though it was incredibly short, Karen and Duane. I had a great time visiting and meeting Kylie. I can't wait to see you guys again hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: