Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Dinner

Din
For dinner on Christmas day we had several pounds of these. We ate so much that I didn't even photograph the rest of our meal. Seriously. I could have just eaten these for dinner. We did have a little ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, and buttercup squash on the side.

Din1
This little guy has got to be one of the most adorable little boys there ever was.

Din2
We sang a few hymns before supper.

The kids got to enjoy dinner at their own jelly bean table. :)
Din5
After dinner Jared and I tried to win some money to pay for all those Christmas presents.
Din9
Bryan needed a lot of help. Daniel tried, but it didn't work.
Din7
I think Keri ended up winning most of the loot.
Din10
Anna just kind of hung out and ate while we played. She's a pig. She'd eat all day long if we let her.


1 comment:

Adriane said...

Anna and I should hang out. It seems we have more in common than I originally thought. Tell her I'll bring the junk food. She just has to bring the cuteness.