Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Because the Lord Commanded

BapWeb2“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.” Matthew 28:19 BapWeb3 We had another baptism this past Sunday. I just love seeing little children and babies getting baptized. It makes me all twitter pated.BapWeb4

In fact, I love it so much that I will photograph any baptism at our church for free! That’s right. Free. So come on over and get baptized at our church. I also love watching my husband work. :)

 BapWeb5 BapWeb6 BapWeb7

Isn’t this little boy adorable? Look at the way he is looking at his pastor.

BapWeb8

  “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,”  Mark 16:16

2 comments:

Adriane said...

I heart Baptisms too. I cry every time.

Lauren said...

I think the only non-infant baptisms I've seen are on your blog. I think that is really cool too. Good work, Jared (and the Holy Spirit!)