Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The “O” Family

RC1Last week I met up with some friends to shoot some photos at Stonebrook Manor.  This place is beautiful! If you are planning a wedding head over to Stonebrook Manor. Then contact my dear friend Colleen of Oakes Fields to make your wedding day absolutely breathtaking with her gorgeous flowers! More about all of this later.RC2 We’re here to oooohh and aaaahhh over this super fun couple!  I met Ryan and Colleen through PALS. For all of our pastor friends you know what that is. For the rest of you it’s a program for beginning pastors to come together to learn, share, and sort things out in the their first three years of being in the ministry. Our group rocked! (I miss our get together ladies!)RC3   Ryan and Colleen are in the process of adopting a baby and needed some new photos taken for their profile. I was completely honored that they asked me to shoot some photos for them. Thank you guys!RC6 We had a great time hanging out. I have to say that if you want a really good story then you should read Colleen’s story about this photo shoot. We got a ton of wonderful shots. These are just a few of my favorites.RC4

Keep this lovely family in your prayers as they go through continue their journey to adopt a baby. I am so excited for you guys!

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Because of your amazing photos, we should have a baby in no time! :)