Sunday, November 7, 2010

Makeup Mania

MM3Katie, Marcia, and I finally made it to Makeup Mania. If you love makeup or if you even wear just a little bit this place is for you. If you aren’t in the Denver area you can check out their store online. 

MM1Makeup Mania is owned and operated by Eva who used to be a makeup artist in Hollywood. (She did makeup for the ladies in the Joy Luck Club movie.) She decided to get out of Hollywood, moved back to Colorado, and opened Makeup Mania.  Halloween is HUGE for them. They spend hours and days making people up in their costumes. If you need makeup for your costumes next year this is the place to go.MM2Not only do they carry makeup, they have makeup accessories and a lot of skincare products as well.MMCarissa has blogged about Makeup Mania quite a bit so we have all been excited to visit the store in person. It just so happened that the day we went Carissa was giving a makeup lesson there. She and Eva helped us pick out colors and we played with all the fun stuff!    MM8  Here’s my loot! These La Femme eye shadows are great and at $3.00 a pop you can’t go wrong! They are long wearing shadows. After a long day they haven’t budged off of my eyes.  It doesn’t take much to get the color you are looking for either. It’s great!

MM7 

I also picked up a little Graftobian Hi Def Foundation and I have to say this stuff rocks! It doesn’t take much and gives excellent coverage. I just apply with my awesome Beauty Blender and I get a nice even finish. It’s lightweight and long lasting as well.

No comments: