Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Cupcake Party

9RBday1  We celebrated Rebecca’s birthday with a few kids from our neighborhood.9Rbday2Rebecca made the cupcakes. 9Rbday5Then kids came over to help decorate the cupcakes.9Rbday3 Do you think David was enjoying himself?  He was one of the last to leave the table.

  9Rbday79Rbday19

The girls were a little more careful in their decorating.

9Rbday6 9Rbday8 

Aren’t these masterpieces beautiful? 9Rbday11 

Thomas’ cupcake matched his shirt. I wonder if he planned it that way?9Rbday10

The kids did an incredible job decorating.  I love how they turned out.  I did a few myself.  Can you guess which ones are mine?

9Rbday14 9Rbday16

After decorating, riding bikes, and playing outside, I cooked Thai food for everyone.  It was a huge hit!

9Rbday17

Then, of course, we sang “Happy Birthday” to Rebecca.

9Rbday18

Everyone then got to enjoy the cupcakes that they decorated.  There were even a few extras, so Anna got to experience the blue frosting, which she loved!

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

That pic of Anna made me laugh out loud! Good thing I didn't have coffee or milk in my mouth or I would've made a mess! LOL

Fun idea for a party!