Thursday, June 3, 2010

It’s Party Time When…

…Yei and Grandpa come for a visit.  It’s also kind of like a vacation for me.YG2You see, when my mom comes to town she takes over my kitchen.  There is almost no open counter space anywhere.  She cooks, and cooks, and cooks until we can’t eat anymore.YGThings start getting really wild when you start seeing triple.  My girls have a thing for wanting to be “twins” with each other and Yei, so when my mom was in Thailand last winter she found matching pajamas for all of them.   YG3Sometimes my mom gets a break to get her hair done, but that’s it.  Then it’s back to work.  :) YG6Get back in that kitchen and start cooking some more!  I’m a slave driver.  Can you tell?YG4Anna and Grandpa were good buddies for the week. YG5She loved him.  He held her, fed her, and played with her almost the whole time…well except when he was wrestling with the boys.YG10When my mom wasn’t cooking she had her cameras out.  That’s right; cameras. Not just one camera, but two cameras.  You can never have enough cameras. Say, “cheese.” YG11The candid photo moments soon turned into, “Let’s get everyone in the picture.” YG12 Then you take a whole bunch of snaps and hope that maybe one or two come out.  Good times for sure!

2 comments:

Adriane said...

How fun! I'll have two of whatever your mom's making.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Aren't moms the best?! Those matching pj's make me squueeeeeeeee! Love them!