Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Heart Pets

IHeartPets

This is our neighbor’s dog, Jordan.  She’s also my running partner.  And she’s the kids’ protector.  No one wants to mess with our kids when Jordan is around. She was trained by a retired police officer.  As you can tell Jordan puts up with a lot from the kids.  She gets poked, pinched, and wrestled with but she just takes it.  It’s just like having our own dog except she lives next door.  It’s great!   Check out some more pet entries at I Heart Faces or join the fun and enter for yourself.I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

9 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

What a cute dog! I bet he makes a great running partner and friend for the kids!

Buckeroomama said...

How sweet is that picture?

What a great set-up --you don't have to clean up after it, no need to feed it, etc. :)

Anna said...

oh i love german shepherds! what a wonderful shot (and a patient dog!). beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot, he looks like such a placid dog :D

Krystal said...

I love this! Just what I would want in a dog. Friend, protector, there when you need them but doesn't belong to you. Really, I do love this little moment between them.

Jacki said...

What a great way of having all the benefits of a dog without all the hassle. She is beautiful and obviously adored.

Tara said...

Aw, what a cute moment...

Rachel said...

Beautiful photo. I just love how this photograph shows what an amazing dog she is. It really shows off the personality of both your daughter and your neighbors dog. Great job!

Deanna said...

I love this pic! Our german shepherd just fathered puppies and I put one of them on my blog - http://cowboybootsandbigcityroots.blogspot.com. I love how loyal they are - great dogs!