Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day!  When we go to church on Sunday mornings we take two vehicles.  Jared normally leaves at an insanely early hour, before anyone around our house is even awake.  The rest of us stroll in just before church begins, relieved that we are not late.  My point here is that I didn’t stick around for Sunday school this morning.  I had two crabby babies.

MDay3When Jared and the older kids got home they brought me a rose and flowers along with lunch.

MDay4Being a mom, I have come to expect the unexpected. Mday5A lot of times things don’t always go the way you want them to go or the way you plan for things to go.

MDay6Just because things don’t go as planned doesn’t mean that it’s a bad thing.  MDay8Sometimes things turn out better than you had hoped.

MDay9Sometimes the outcome is much sweeter. MDay10

I mean who can top this cuteness?MDay11 And this chubbiness?  Having a ton kids is something I never would have expected, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. I love being a mom to all of these beautiful children.  And now, if you don’t remember this video from my post last year or you never saw it all you must watch it.  It’s hilarious.  If you’re in a bad mood it will definitely put a smile on your face. 

Happy Mother’s day to all the mom’s out there.  I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day!

That video was the funniest thing ever! I sent it to my Mom...she loved it too!