Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mama Mio!

When I was pregnant with Elizabeth my awesome sister in law brought this little kit to me. It's made by Mama Mio just for pregnant women. It's one of the best skin care lines I have ever used. Living in Colorado my skin gets really dry in the winter, so the Super Rich Body Cream was perfect for this climate. The Moisturizing Shower Cream is equally as nice leaving you feeling clean without a soapy residue. Both products smell great too! They have a fresh clean smell to them that is not overpowering. It's perfect for people that don't like that strong perfume smell. Now the Tummy Oil I haven't used much. It's supposed to help prevent stretch marks. I tried it a few times and it was nice. I don't have stretch marks, so maybe the few times that I did use it, it did its job. Although I have never gotten stretch marks with any pregnancy, so I'll leave that for you to decide. It didn't leave a greasy feel which is always good with oils.

So if you are looking for something new to try check out Mama Mio. They have huge line of products not just for pregnant women. If you are in the Seattle area go see my sister in law at Gene Juarez Salon. She's the really cute one that tells everyone what to do. They sell Mama Mio there. While you're there you might as well have yourself pampered so make an appointment to have your nails or hair done!

No comments: