Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rick Rack

Photobucket
I LOVE Rick Rack! I think it is my most favorite notion sewing notion. I will find a way to use it on anything and everything. Maybe it's an addiction. Maybe I'm not the only one who has this addiction. Grandma Rosemarie might have had this addiction too! I was going through some of my sewing things the other day. This isn't even half of her rick rack. And look how long she has had it all? Did you know that JC Penney's used to sell rick rack? 3 yards for just $.08? Are you kidding? I wish it still cost that much today.

So, to all of my friends and family having babies soon: beware. I'm warning you now. Your baby gifts will most likely include some sort of rick rack on it!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Kellee said...

Those are all yours??? They are so cool! And I am so jealous!

Kellee said...

http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2009/04/vintage-trim-gift-tags.html
You so have to use these when you give all those great baby gifts! I can't wait for mine :)

Unknown said...

Oh, those tags are cool! I'm going to have to use them.

Kellee, I'm thinking cowboys for you. I don't know why. Just a feeling. :)