Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Growing Up?

This is Thomas. He's a little mischievous boy.

This morning I asked him to go upstairs and change his clothes. He had been upstairs for quite some time and I didn't hear anything. I yelled for him. Nothing. So I went upstairs to look for him. I found him hiding behind the door in his bedroom. He wouldn't say a word. I asked him what he was doing. Blank stare. I took one look at him and suspected what he had been doing. I told him to go and get what he was playing with. Can you guess? I'm sure you can just by looking at his lip.

He went into my room and returned with this:
Now can you guess what he was trying to do?

3 comments:

Hooked On Beauty said...

I literally gasped when I saw this! Oh man.

Kellee said...

Yeah, I gasped too! Jan! Now so you see why I don't want any boys.
(Not like girls won't try the same thing on their legs!)

Erin said...

Oh my. That's gonna leave a mark.