Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starbucks VIA

I got some little samples of the new Starbucks VIA. They are small packets of instant coffee. I love them. It's easy to just stick in your purse and all you need is some hot water. They taste just as good as their regular brewed coffee. No more worries about drinking that nasty Foldgers at church or somewhere else. Just make sure you have a packet in your purse or wallet. Now if they can just make some packets for instant caramel macchiatos and chai lattes.

2 comments:

Hooked On Beauty said...

I love this idea. I'm not a big coffee drinker- so I'm not picky about coffee at all! Can you get them now at the store or just Starbucks?

Unknown said...

I think, right now you can only purchase them online, but don't quote me. I haven't tried to purchase them at the store.