Tortellini Chicken Soup
1 cup sliced carrots
½ cup chopped onions
½ cup thinly sliced celery
2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
46 OZ of Chicken Broth
1 ½ cups of cheese-filled tortellini (I used frozen)
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 bay leaf
2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
Combine all of the above ingredients except for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer over medium or low heat for 20 minutes. Add 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup. Heat 5 minutes more. Remove bay leaf and serve.
Do you suppose your Cream of Something mix would work? The soup sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteIt probably only makes it better in the butterfly gold bowls too:)
ReplyDeleteI don't shop on the weekends either!
I love that soup and was happy to share it.
ReplyDeleteLucy, I often omit the creamed canned soups completely and just add some cream (which I sadly always have on hand) :).
I actually didn't use Cream of Mushroom at all, but double the Cream of Something mix. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful! Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to make this.
ReplyDelete