Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Neopolitan

Here is what we did in Elizabeth's room. I don't think it's quite done. We still need to put the other crib up and I might make some valences for the windows . Doesn't it make you just want to run out and get some ice cream?









7 comments:

  1. You are so talented! The room looks beautiful! But hey, haven't you heard? Crib bumpers are out! Hazards Of Using Crib Bumper Pads Outweigh Their Benefits, Study Says
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070918165353.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eating ice cream when I open your blog, so funny huh? I love the colors, the room is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that study before. I think even when Rachel was little. They've been "out" for a long time, but they continue to be sold on the shelves. Why? If I went along with every study on baby products I wouldn't have anything in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jan...we've got to get together sometime! Call me next time you go to the zoo!!

    ReplyDelete