I always try to get a decent photo of all the children together in their matching outfits. Who do I think I am for trying something that probably will never happen with six children? There's a lady at church who once collected Beanie Babies. Now all the children at church receive one each year. It's become a tradition. I suppose you could say that these are my favorite outtakes from the 30 or so photos that I actually shot? Enjoy!
And for those that asked where I got the matching outfits, they are from The Children's Place. It's pretty much the only place that has sizes small enough for Anna and large enough to fit Rebecca. I know this won't last much longer, so I like to take advantage of it while I still can.
I love you, Jan, but "outtakes"? There is no such thing as a less-than-perfect Jan Melius photo.
ReplyDeleteEven your Goodwill Outlet store shots end up amazing ;-)
They're all gorgeous little people. Rebecca especially is getting all grown-up and glamorous! Sniffle.
ReplyDeleteHeather, you crack me up. Did you like the bird I captured in the Goodwill photo? Just for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Adriane. Rebecca is growing way too quickly.
I love how suddenly Thomas has no shoes. That's awesome. And I love his facial expressions in all those shots. Boys are awesome. And your girls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone. Yes, the bird in the Goodwill photo was amazing. You should post that one for everyone to see.
ReplyDeleteYou just have an adorable family1