
Some of you asked what my girls got for Christmas when I posted
this photo of some painted frames. We purchased
these beds for the girls, but I thought they were a bit blah, so when Katie came into town we picked up some paint samples and painted the beds. While Katie painted I sewed these matching comforters with an old sheet I found at a thrift store. The flip side of each comforter has its own unique design that I found at the fabric store.

My girls are pretty girly and love playing with their dolls. They were pretty excited to receive the beds for Christmas.
Those are so cute. It's amazing what you can do with a little paint. (And, in your case, some sewing skills.)
ReplyDeleteThose turned out SO CUTE! I would have absolutely loved to have one of those when I was a little girl.
ReplyDeleteThose turned out so nice! And love the comforters. They can move in to my living room :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! And I LOVE this picture!
ReplyDelete