Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Sales

_MG_4529.jpgIt's rare for me to go out shopping with all of my children on the weekend, however a few thrift stores in the area have most of their items for 50% off on Saturdays. Since my children can't seem to keep holes out of their jeans and I can't fix them fast enough we decided to brave the crowd and look for jeans. . .and some other things. While we were successful in the hunt for jeans I also scored this Pyrex casserole. After returning home I did a quick search online and found out that it's a promotional piece and there are no others to go with it. I just love the 2 1/2 quart oval casseroles. They're a great size for almost anything.
_MG_4526.jpgThe lid completely sold me. I love the cute little flowers and how they sort of jump off the lid. It's such a fun design.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

It looks pink and you don't like pink. You should give it to me :)

Gretchen said...

Oh, I LOVE that lid. Do you know what year it was made? So cute.

Unknown said...

Not that pink, Kel. More like peach. ;)

Gretchen, I don't know what year it was made. I wish I did.