Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Heart Faces

_MG_7381.jpg
Happy Father's Day to you all! My boys had just gotten their hair cut. I thought it would be a great time to get some updated portraits of them. They had other ideas. "Let's be as silly as we can and drive mom nuts!"  Boys will definitely be boys, right? Their personalties do shine in this photo though, so that's really all that matters in our crazy household. This week at I Heart Faces the theme is "Let's Hear It For the Boys!" Check out some more entries or enter for yourself.

7 comments:

Tezzie said...

hahaha!! Their expressions are priceless! :D Love their haircuts...my Boy gets a similar one each summer and I'm surprised each year by how sweet he looks with it <3

Tamar SB said...

They're too cute! Their haircuts look very nice - all ready for summer!

Adriane said...

Lauren always asks Dad why boys do the things that they do (i.e., silly faces, etc.), and he says, "I don't know. It just feels good!" I have to imagine these kinds of grins . . . just feel good!

Light Trigger said...

this photo is so perfect in many ways! They are so funny!

via I Heart Faces

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

orla said...

These boys are too cute! sweet pic!

Iseabail said...

PERFECT! What a great pic.

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE their goofy expressions!! :)