Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Heart Faces

IHeartSoft-2.jpgWhen Anna was born I tried to force her to take a pacifier so I could keep her quiet during church. Out all of my children she has been the only one who refuses to use a pacifier. She's a rebel. Instead she sucks on her bottom lip and rubs her soft and cuddly blanket. It just so happens that at I Heart Faces this week it's all about things that are "Soft and Sweet." I love things are soft and sweet, especially the things in this photo! Check out some more entries at I Heart Faces or enter for yourself.

7 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweetheart, she is adorable. Great photo, love the b/w conversion.

Alana Jo said...

That is a great photo! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

I love this!! Definitely soft and sweet!!

Tamar SB said...

Great picture! Love the angle and she looks so sweet there!

Tamar

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, this is definitely "sweet and soft." What a sweetheart she is. :)

Julie Rivera said...

These are definitely the memories to keep! I have a blanket toting sweetheart, too...I know that will end eventually, but the pictures will remind me of this time. Very lovely picture of your sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet photo.. i remember helping my boys to stop sucking their thumbs but some of my fav photos are of them sucking those thumbs! i love your cupcake photos! i've been trying to take photos whenever i cook/bake lately..:)