Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Heart Faces

Pierre5.jpgI am so late getting my entry in for I Heart Faces this week. I almost didn't enter at all, but then I saw that Jessica Claire was the judge, and well, I changed my mind. I LOVE her work. It's just so stunning. The things she does with light is amazing. I also have to admit that I love me some sun flare.  Sun Flare,  that is this week's theme! There something about it and the colors that it produces that I just love. Evening sun flare is my absolute favorite. This photo is from this past summer on our way to South Dakota. We stopped, at a park, just as the sun was going down. Check out some more entries at I Heart Faces or enter for yourself.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is such a Jared pose. Great shot.

Jessica Deane said...

Sweet capture :)

Wendhy Jeffers said...

Love it! So glad you were able to enter in time. Good luck!

Nikol said...

Wow, this is an great photo. I hope that I can some day get as good at taking photos as you. Any recommendations on how to get there?