Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Cliff House

Cliff5Jared and I stayed at The Cliff House for two nights. Cliff8It was an incredibly charming hotel with some beautiful character. Cliff2There was an enormous porch out front where we enjoyed dinner one evening along with some people watching.Cliff3There was a beautiful music room however we missed the piano music.

Cliff9 Our room had nice paintings along with a gas fireplace.Cliff13We also had a little sitting area stocked with ice and glasses.Cliff11   Aren’t we cute with our matching computers checking emails and surfing the internet?Cliff14Now it’s the little things that I get excited about.  I have thing for hotel toiletries.  I love them.  Jared makes fun of me.  I love Aveda products and this shampoo was incredible!

CliffH CliffH1 And the mirrors!  The mirrors were fun and I played while Jared took a nap.  Someday I’ll get this mirror photography figured out, maybe.Cliff15

And guess what this is?  Can you tell?  It was a heated toilet seat.  Seriously!  It was so cool.  I left it on the whole time, but when the cleaning lady came she would shut it off.  I’m telling you, it’s the little things…

Cliff16We even had a little workout.  Okay, maybe Jared was just messing around a little. Cliff17And while he was pretending to workout I was playing around with the mirrors, of course.  :)   Cliff1

I hated to leave this place.  The Cliff House was beautiful and I would go back in a heart beat!

4 comments:

Serline said...

What a fairy tale place! Wish I was there too...

Unknown said...

Yes! It was like a little fairy tale. It was such fun little place.

Pam said...

What..no kids? How did you pull that one off - especially with Anna!! Good for you - looks like fun!

Unknown said...

The Lamb kids are brilliant!