Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Denver Art Walk

My friend Renee invited me to the Denver Art walk last Friday.  It was quite interesting.  It’s such a different world from my suburbia lifestyle.  If you enjoy all sorts of art you should definitely check it out.  It was a ton of fun to just hang out and walk around.  Art9Renee’s brother has a small gallery in his apartment.  The art he showcased this month was from a kaleidoscope photographer.  That was pretty cool.Art2There was also a lot of sculpted art.  Aren’t these spoons fun? 

  Art4 Art5   Art8 

I really enjoyed the art by children.  It’s amazing to see what kids can do at such a young age.

Art

And here is Megan and Megan chillin’ at Ralph’s.  :)

We had a great time.  I think Renee’s favorite piece was the photograph of the cut up deer that was laid out all nice and neat with an apple on the side.  I forgot to get a picture of the that.  I really enjoyed landscape photography.  It makes me want to try it sometime.  I will definitely be making my way back to the art district again, so watch out when I invite myself to go with you again, Renee!

No comments: