Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scentsy

Are you having trouble finding a gift for someone? Well look no further. I think that Scensty is the best thing ever, especially if you love burning candles and have little kids. My friend, who sells these, introduced these to me and now I'm hooked. There is no open flame.

Right now, until December 7 we are having a fund raiser for the Early Learning Center at our church. If you are interested in helping out or purchasing one of these amazing flameless candles you can go shopping directly on Marissa's site.

Scentsy Holder. Just plug it in. Put a few wax cubes on top and there you go.

Melted wax on top. The wax isn't even hot, so if your kids accidentally touch it, it won't burn them.

There are so many scents to choose from. My favorites are Baked Apple Pie and Home Sweet Home. I really like the baked food ones. They are great in the kitchen.

No comments: